[10gigs] Tropo & 10 G RS VE4MA to W0GHz, K0AWU, W0ZQ

Barry Malowanchuk ve4ma at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 29 04:41:55 CDT 2018

GM All,

There are some Wild Thunderstorms in the SE corner of ND 65 kft tops. I have lots of rain & TS between me and MPLS, but maybe later when the system moves east.

As Mary W0AAT had said the Tropo map at http://aprs.mountainlake.k12.mn.us/ is very intense down to Kentucky, so get on the Bands !

I think the tropo has gone past me, might have caught it around midnight

Barry VE4MA