[10gigs] uW Activity day Saturday

Pete Walter pete73w at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:48:18 CDT 2020

Hi Don and others,
I will be on from two locations, each for around 3 hours.  Most likely
locations are:
EN61ac76bj
EN62aa17xq
Both are parking garages that I've used in the sprints during the last few
weeks.  There are some blockages, but I'll try to setup to minimize issues
towards stations that announce that they'll be on.

My likely setup:
902  10W 6' looper
1296 15W 6' looper
2.3G  50W 2' dish
3.4G  40W 2' dish
5.7G  5W 2' dish
10G  10W  22" dish
24G  4W  22" dish
47G  1W  12" dish
Perhaps 144.260 MHz for liaison, but much better to call or text me at
224-500-4564.
I will bring FT8.
Several others will be activity in the Chicago area as rovers or portable,
including W9SZ, AA9IL, K9TMS and K9JK.

73,
Pete
K9PW