[10gigs] RS Outlook for 8/13/2020

Fast Eddie eddie at tbaytel.net
Thu Aug 13 15:35:23 CDT 2020

Hi Barry.... Roger on all....  I will be checking out my new site at
6:30 pm EDT....  Other sites are off limits due to corn in the
fields...  I have to get permissions from owners etc.... This shows good
promise in all directions... I will have my equipment loaded in the
vehicle... Call on my cell... 807-626-3852

73 Fast Eddie