[10gigs] August weekend 10 GHz contest

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 17 11:41:24 CDT 2020

Thank you all ! Got some very nice tips and examples on how to score so
will get right on it. Should only take a few minutes hi-hi.

I guess now I just need to pick one of the "logger" programs since I
guess they need to be in a special format. Are there any that are free
that are good or should I bite the bullet and get a nicer program? I am
not a contester, per-se, but I do want to submit a log of QSO's to show
activity which I feel is important.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....