[10gigs] 10GHz Skeds

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 24 20:04:24 CDT 2020

I was wondering if anyone with a clear view to EN70 would be willing to
run with me for some long DX?

Today I completed two QSO's, one with W3IP in FM19 at 655 km and one
with K0SM in FN12 at 665 km. I am learning that my new tower based setup
seems to do reasonably well considering it is not a huge dish or high power.

I am available to run with anyone and am finding the rainscatter.com
program to be deadly accurate. Feel free to call me at any time day or
night if you spot a good cell and find we are both in a common coverage
circle and want to run. My number is (260) 622-8233.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....