[10gigs] Some Interesting Storms In Southern ND

Fast Eddie eddie at tbaytel.net
Sun Jul 5 16:09:35 CDT 2020

Tnx Gedas ....   Barry VE4MA has one that I can use... My DEMIs are
"older" so I stick to the 12 V ones, but I can make the charge up
circuit if necessary... With the exchange on the U.S. dollar and crazy
U.S. shipping prices, it has steered many away from the U.S. market as
of late... Thanks for your reply...

73 Eddie VE3KRP

>>> 10gigs at www.chris.org