[10gigs] Siemens TWT - Model RW 289

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 22 16:43:57 CDT 2021

Hi Steve. Thank you so much for taking the time to run the tests and to
let us know your results. It certainly warrants further experimentation
as it seems very possible to use these up on 10 GHz. TU agn es 73 !

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....