[10gigs] [10GHz-Up] [Midwest-Microwave] Cell Open to EN34 Area to EN70

Chris Cox, N0UK chrisc at chris.org
Fri Jun 11 13:36:03 CDT 2021

I thought I heard some change in the noise floor at around 1811 b ut not sure.

Thanks for trying.

As for the beacon info, I think it is probably Jon, W0ZQ, that created that node and would need to update its detail.

If I wasn’t;t so consumed in work right now, I would have moved the dish to a more optimal position which may have gained us a few dB of margin.

Chris Cox, N0UK
chrisc at chris.org