[10gigs] [10GHz-Up] 10 GHz Activity Survey for 2021

Chris Cox, N0UK chrisc at chris.org
Mon Oct 4 17:23:15 CDT 2021

Paul,

The following are from home in Uptown Minneapolis (EN34iw48) with my 5th floor balcony mounted 2’ dish and 8 watts.

2021 Number of 10 GHz Contacts (roughly) 54__________

2021 Number outside of contests(roughly) 6__________

2021 Number of new grids worked    7_________

2021 Number of grids activated    1__________

2021 Best DX    776 km (N0OY, EM18ct, the week following the first 10GHz contest weekend via rainscatter.

2021 10 GHz activity - higher, lower, or same? I missed the first 10GHz contest weekend this year.  Outside of contests, I made double the contacts this year SO FAR

2020 Number of 10 GHz Contacts (roughly) 100__________

2020 Number outside of contests(roughly) 3__________

2020 Number of new grids worked    3_________

2020 Number of grids activated    1__________

2020 Best DX    371 km

Optional: A pithy comment or two
Gedas being on has really promoted activity throughout the Midwest, however, there’s still lots of new close-in grids still to work that are nearer to Minneapolis/St Paul.

Chris Cox, N0UK
chrisc at chris.org