[10gigs] 10GHZ 1st weekend and 222 & Up Contest....1st weekend options

N0KP n0kp at n0kp.com
Sun Aug 7 18:41:37 CDT 2022

Hello Again Everyone
A small update from Tuesday night Wednesday Morning act of God.
Here is a Picture my daughter she got off her camera system at the same I was hit and a radar shot before it happen.
Right now I am down and out with the burned up equipment in the shack not to say about the other parts of the house. No Fires.
So yes my towers are very well grounded.
After all thats all I did at Verizon.
I hooked up all my equipment for this weekend contest just to see it’s working last weekend. And yes it was all powered up.
So all transverters 222 to 10Ghz is toast and 144.
3 - 817s, 5-857s are Dead and I have not got to the amps. Should I ?
The towers all 5 rotors are Dead BUT antennas seem to test very good.
It’s hard looking at the pile.
Just not looking forward to the insurance guy asking dumb questions.
Okay need to eat its been a very long day and I need to record all of this.
73’s for now.
N0KP