[10gigs] Snowscatter

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 3 10:41:24 CST 2023

GM Chris. HNY to you and everyone else.

Funny how here we are at 58F and just got done with an entire night of
super heavy rain. Lots of local flooding. We may break an all time high
temp record here today they say.

I also wanted to let you guys to my NW know that I have now removed 5
trees that were (at times, at certain bearings) getting in the way of a
10 GHz RS QSO from happening.

With these trees gone along my treeline the chances of making more QSO's
between us just went up a whole bunch. So if anyone sees any tropo or RS
opportunities give me a call.

I would love to have a QSO with you (and maybe a good DX RS
distance).....When Chris and I had our QSO last fall that was good for
804km.  73 es HNY to all.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....