[10gigs] RS outlook for Friday 3/31

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 30 10:41:59 CDT 2023

Hi Jon. yes here too. We are expecting storms Friday and maybe even into
Saturday.....getting all excited about RS season starting. I will be
available 24/7 as always.

I have also updated my new phone number on RS.COM.  73

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....