[10gigs] RS outlook for Friday 3/31

Chris Cox, N0UK chrisc at chris.org
Thu Mar 30 13:32:52 CDT 2023

I’m still waiting for my main transverter to get back from DEMI with it’s new LO.  The older Apollo LO board had failed and was providing insufficient drive to the main board.

So, for now I am about 10dB down on RF output (800mW) with a not-quite-so-hot front-end on receive.

Chris Cox, N0UK
chrisc at chris.org
https://www.credly.com/go/IR77aRbH2rFDdOiymuxu2w