[10gigs] Fall Microwave sprint.

Gary2 wb0ljc at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 16:18:43 CDT 2017

Weather permitting,Warren, WFØT, and I plan to be on tomorrow
morning at about 9 AM. We will start at Indian Mounds Park in St Paul,
at the Aero beacon. After we get the equipment set up I plan to move
to Idell Ave, New Trier and Cannon Falls. We have worked these paths
before on 10 G WBFM and to New Trier on 24 G WBFM.

Since scoring requires movement to a separate grid square we won't be
worried about the score. We plan to play around on 10 and 24 G WBFM
working down the Mississippi River valley.

I have a second 10 G WBFM rig if anyone is wants to join us. Bring a
battery with power pole connectors.

If you are interested please let me know. I can bring my regular 10 G
rig if someone is interested.

73, Gary  WBØLJC

---
http://www.avg.com