[10gigs] [NLRS] Fall Microwave sprint.

WA2VOI, Donn wa2voi at mninter.net
Fri Oct 6 16:59:26 CDT 2017

NWS says 40% after 10AM, so... maybe its worth it !  I don't have a 24GHz WBFM unit fully
working, but I do have two 10GHz units that work and work well.  One for me, one for
someone else.

I do have to leave about 11-11:15, so lets hope its decent WX.

I'll see you at Indian Mounds Park about 9 AM  (Later if its raining at the time.)
Monitor 146.46

73 Donn
WA2VOI/0