[10gigs] [10GHz-Up] EN70 is QRV 10 GHz

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 13 19:53:38 CDT 2020

Hi Pete. Yes Ron and I just had another 15 min QSO (he is even louder
now) and I was mentioning that I am using a 48VDC-to-12VDC converter
near the DEMI and that maybe it is the culprit but Ron tells me that
when I disconnect the GPSDO here in the shack that goes to the DEMI the
chirping goes away. So even though the RED LED lock light turns green
when connected maybe the level is not right. I may have to put the GSP
up in the box. 73

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....