[10gigs] [Midwest-Microwave] 10 GHz RS Perfect if anyone is available

Larry Peterson larry at wa9tt.com
Tue Apr 6 12:28:26 CDT 2021

Wow...I didn't expect my signal to be that much above the noise floor,
Gedas.   Thanks for the fine QSO.   I came home and made a few minor
enhancements to my 10 GHz set up...just for operating efficiency.   Main
thing I discovered is the noise cancelling headphones are noisy with
wind outside.   That created unnecessary QRN for weak signal work.  I am
going to find a different pair of headphones for future QSOs.

Look forward to an attempt in EN53 next Wednesday after I meet with Gary
K9JCZ on more testing of my station.

73,

Larry WA9TT