[10gigs] [Midwest-Microwave] 10 GHz RS Perfect if anyone is available

larry larry at wa9tt.com
Tue Apr 6 12:56:03 CDT 2021

Thanks, I can do that....I slowed down to 5 wpm because Karl WD9BGA often wanted me to have long dashes....so we'll try 10 wpm next time.  When sending CW during a QSO I usually set to 15 wpm.73,Larry WA9TTSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Gedas <w8bya at mchsi.com> Date: 4/6/21  12:40 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Midwest-Microwave at groups.io, towers at mhtc.net, "Tactical mail/notification list for coordinating and discussing 10GHz operating topics." <10gigs at www.chris.org> Cc: 10ghz-up at groups.io, microwave at mailmanlists.us Subject: Re: [Midwest-Microwave] 10 GHz RS Perfect if anyone is available
    It was a lot of fun Larry. If
          I may make one suggestion it would be this......when you were
          dashing at 5 WPM that, IMO, is way too slow. The reason is two
          fold....when you are dashing and I am slowly panning my dish
          back and forth looking for you on the pan display my rotor
          (even at slowest speed) will easily pass right through you in
          between your characters and I will miss you.
    I suggest doubling the speed
          to at least 10 WPM. That will make more noise when others are
          hunting for you. Thanks agn and look for you soon. 73

    Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....