[10gigs] [10GHz-Up] [Mw] Yesterdays10 GHz RS Activity From EN70

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 9 21:44:00 CDT 2021

Hi Tony, that is awesome that you and Al were able to find a cell and
work that distance. That is way too cool. We all hope you have a lot of
fun and are able to work a ton of grids. Stay safe and will be looking
for you on the way back home. I am normally up till 2-3 AM so do not
hesitate to call if you think you are in range. Oh, I updated my 10 GHz
map on QRZ.com.....TU again ! 73

Oh, Ev was wondering what power level you were running and what your
best guess is for the gain of the slot & horn antennas?

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....