[10gigs] [Mw] Yesterdays10 GHz RS Activity From EN70

temanuele at ebulent.com temanuele at ebulent.com
Fri Apr 9 21:35:14 CDT 2021

Gedas,

Thanks for the QSOs !

This afternoon on my way to EM24td to operate during the 3.4 GHz activity
weekend promoted by NTMS, I stopped in EM44dt04ar & worked Al W5LUA @
488km/303 miles via rainscatter.  Though I could hear him with the horn I
quickly set up the dish (it was raining a bit) and it was easy!  It was a
new grid for Al.
73,
Tony K8ZR