[10gigs] [Midwest-Microwave] [SLAMS] [BRMS] My Phone Number Should be Working Again

Herbert Ullmann af4jf at ullmann.us
Sun Nov 20 11:52:27 CST 2022

 :-)
Can't do that .. QRV on 2.4GHz with 20W from my rover
73 H.

    On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 11:43:38 AM CST, Don Woodward KD4APP <dbwoodw at w-ent.com> wrote:

  LOL - Get these - one at home and on with you.
Ubiquiti PBE-M2-400 2-PACK PowerBeam M2 18dBi 2.4GHz airMAX 400mm 20km+ PoEhttps://a.co/d/eAnNSU

73
Don WKD4APP

Get Outlook for iOSFrom: Midwest-Microwave at groups.io <Midwest-Microwave at groups.io> on behalf of Herbert Ullmann AF4JF via groups.io <af4jf=ullmann.us at groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2022 12:14:48 PM
To: BRMS at groups.io <BRMS at groups.io>; main at SLAMS.groups.io <main at SLAMS.groups.io>
Cc: Midwest Microwave <Midwest-Microwave at groups.io>; 10GHz-Up at groups.io <10GHz-Up at groups.io>; 10gigs at chris.org <10gigs at chris.org>; Dixieland-GHeezers at groups.io <Dixieland-GHeezers at groups.io>; main at slams.groups.io <main at slams.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Midwest-Microwave] [SLAMS] [BRMS] My Phone Number Should be Working Again I have the VoIP phone device .. but how do I use it from a hilltop to call Gedas?
73 H.

On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 09:42:32 AM CST, Bob KV4PC <robert.ehresman at gmail.com> wrote:

Gedas:
It seems like you would be a good candidate for Hamshack Hotline...
https://hamshackhotline.com/
73;Bob KV4PC